Changing our Policy
We may collect or track information you provide to us when signing up directly for our services or when your organization signs you up to use Roundtrip Services.
• For example, we collect information when you enter into an agreement with Roundtrip as a customer, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Roundtrip Service (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share information), participate in any interactive features of the Roundtrip Service, submit a contact form, participate in a survey, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, or communicate with us via third-party social media sites. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
• The types of information we may collect directly from you including your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your profile preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and the billing address), your registration for an attendance at events, your newsletter subscriptions, as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. Please be aware that the information you or your organization choose to provide Roundtrip may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, information that is provided to Roundtrip may reveal your gender). We also store information that you upload or provide to the Roundtrip Services (“Content”) to provide you with the features and functionality of the Roundtrip Service.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Roundtrip Service. When you access or use the Roundtrip Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
• Usage, Log, and device Information: We collect information from your use of the Roundtrip Service such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, location, date/time of visit, and the referral URL. We monitor user activity in connection with the Roundtrip Service and may collect information about the features you us, the Content you upload, download, share, or access while using the Roundtrip Service, the Content you access, and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the Roundtrip Service.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected through the Roundtrip Service for the limited purpose of providing the Roundtrip Service and related functionality and services for which Roundtrip has been engaged. The information may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
• Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Roundtrip Service;
• Enable you to access and use the Roundtrip Service;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase invoices;
• Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
• Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about Roundtrip and our select partners;
• Process and deliver survey entries;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Roundtrip Service and for marketing or advertising purposes;
• Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Roundtrip Service, and other illegal activities;
• Personalize and improve the Roundtrip Service, and provide content and / or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Roundtrip Service; and
• For other purposes about which we notify you.
Do Not Track. Some browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option. Because no common industry or legal standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, we do not respond to DNT signals. We will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
• To Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing or as it relates to a Product feature. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to Roundtrip.
• In Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party: (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) to enforce our agreements and policies; (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Roundtrip Service; (d) to protect Roundtrip, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (f) as otherwise directed by you.
• For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You may be notified thereafter via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
• As Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated and / or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Collaboration and Sharing Features
The Roundtrip Service offers collaboration features which allow you to share your Content through the RoundTrip Service. As a function of the collaborative nature of the Roundtrip Service, and based on the permissions and settings you choose, the use of such features enables the sharing of Content with people you want to collaborate with.
Global Data Privacy Protection
Currently, Roundtrip uses model contract clauses as the basis for its approach to global data privacy protection and compliance with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. These contractual clauses provide adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and as regards the exercise of the corresponding rights.
You may access your profile information, our event and newsletter information through an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, we strongly suggest that you keep your password confidential and that you do not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised in any way by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, always log out and close your browser when you finish your session to ensure additional security for your profile. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password to us.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your profile is active or as needed to provide you with the Roundtrip Service. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. Roundtrip will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Upon request, Roundtrip will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information that we are aware of. To request this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from RoundTrip by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing email@example.com with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the Roundtrip Service or those about your profile or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Roundtrip Service.
California Residents. Under California law, California Residents who have an established business relationship with RoundTrip may choose to opt out of Roundtrip’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt out at any time after granting approval email firstname.lastname@example.org Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. In accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to email@example.com.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We may place links on the Roundtrip Service, including the Roundtrip blog. When you click on a link to a third-party website from our website or application, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of Roundtrip. We encourage you to review the privacy and user policies of such third-party websites.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Roundtrip Service is not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. Please note, if you are under the age of 16, you may not use our website, products, or services.
SYSTEM AVAILABILITY SERVICE LEGAL AGREEMENT (SLA)
Except as otherwise modified or defined herein, all capitalized terms in this SLA have the same meanings as set forth in the Services Agreement (and related exhibits), (collectively, “Agreement”), executed between Ride RoundTrip, Inc. (“Roundtrip”) and the Customer, For the purposes of this SLA, the following definitions will apply:
1.1 Monthly Uptime Percentage: means, in respect of a calendar month, the monthly uptime percentage for the Roundtrip platform calculated as follows (and expressed as a percentage): A/(B – C), where “A” means the number of minutes when the Roundtrip platform was available in that month and the number of minutes in that month when the Roundtrip platform was unavailable for less than 5 consecutive minutes (but excluding the number of minutes counted as “C”); “B” means the number of minutes in that month; and “C” means the number of minutes in that month when the Roundtrip platform was unavailable as a result of a SLA Exclusion. As used in this definition, “available” means that the Roundtrip platform is available for Customer’s use to book, view, and act upon rides, and “unavailable” has the opposite meaning.
1.2 Emergency Maintenance: means downtime of the Roundtrip platform outside of Scheduled Downtime hours that is required to complete the application of urgent patches or fixes or undertake other urgent maintenance activities. If Emergency Maintenance is required Roundtrip will promptly contact Customers and provide the expected start time and the expected duration of the Emergency Maintenance, and if Roundtrip expects the platform to be completely unavailable during the Emergency Maintenance.
1.3 Scheduled Downtime: means the window during which scheduled maintenance of the platform may be performed, which may result in a period of unavailability of the Roundtrip platform. Roundtrip will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit such unavailability to less than 4 hours and to provide Customers a minimum of two (2) business days advanced notification.
1.4 Service Level or SLA: means the service level performance standards described in Section 3 herein.
1.5 Service Credit: means the amounts that Roundtrip may credit to the Customer as a percentage of the monthly access fees for the Platform for a validated claim related to breach of the SLA during that month.
1.6 SLA Exclusion: has the meaning set out in Section 5 herein.
2. Roundtrip Support Obligations
2.1 Roundtrip will provide Customer with technical support during operating hours (defined as Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Time excluding US holidays). Support will be provided through email or telephone.
2.2 Roundtrip will provide Customer with ride support in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
2.3 In the event the Roundtrip platform becomes unavailable for more than 5 consecutive minutes (“Platform Outage”), Customer will have access to 24×7 phone and email support.
3. System Availability Service Level Agreement
3.1 Roundtrip will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Roundtrip platform available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.0% in any calendar month. In the event Roundtrip does not meet the Monthly Uptime Percentage commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit as described below.
3.2 If the Monthly Uptime Percentage is less than 99.0% and if Customer has fulfilled all of its obligations under the Agreement and this SLA, Roundtrip will provide Customer with a Service Credit for the month in which the failure to meet this SLA has occurred. The Service Credit will be calculated in accordance with the below:
Monthly Uptime Percentage Service
- Credit Percentage Less than 99.0% but greater than or equal to 98.0% – Service Credit Percentage: 10%
- Less than 98.0% – Service Credit Percentage: 20%
3.3 If Customer submits one or more validated SLA claims under this SLA in each of the three (3) consecutive calendar months or Customer Client submits more than three (3) validated SLA claims under this SLA in any period of thirty (30) consecutive days, Customer may terminate the Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice.
4. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
4.1 Customer shall have the remedies under the SLA commencing upon thirty (30) days access is granted to the Customer.
4.2 Customer must notify Roundtrip via email to email@example.com within five (5) business days from date of incident it first believes entitles it to receive a remedy under the SLA set forth herein.
4.3 In any given month Customer shall in no event be entitled to receive a credit that exceeds 50% of its monthly fees for the Application.
4.4 Service Credits shall be credited by Roundtrip on a monthly basis and applied to the following month’s fees or refunded if Customer has paid Roundtrip in advance for more than one month.
4.5 For all claims subject to validation by RoundTrip, RoundTrip will use log files, database records, audit logs, and other information available to validate claims and make a good faith judgement on the applicability of SLAs to said incident. Roundtrip shall make information used to validate a SLA claim available for auditing by Customer at Customer’s request and cost. Roundtrip’s records, and/or the records of its third-party monitoring service provider regarding System Availability will be final and each party agrees not to dispute such records.
4.6 The remedies set forth herein represent Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for Roundtrip’s breach of the SLA defined in this SLA.
5. SLA Exclusions
No failure by Roundtrip to attain an SLA will be considered eligible for a Service Credit, if such failure to attain an SLA is caused, directly or indirectly, by (each, a “SLA Exclusion”):
5.1 Customer shall not have any remedies under any SLA in connection with any Force Majeure Event as defined in the Agreement.
5.2 Customer shall not have any remedies under any SLA to the extent any SLA claim is due to:
• Scheduled Downtime
• Emergency Maintenance
• Use of the Application outside the scope described in the Agreement
• Customer equipment and/or third-party software, hardware or network infrastructure not under the direct control of Roundtrip (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Non-Roundtrip Applications)
• Failure of Customer to meet the configuration requirements for equipment set forth in the Agreement
• Failure of the external internet beyond Roundtrip’s network
• Electrical or internet access disruptions
• Any actions or inactions of Customer or any other third party not under the direct control of Roundtrip
• Attacks (i.e. hacks, denial of service attacks, malicious introduction of viruses and disabling devices) caused by third parties